In summer months, with water temperatures above 65ºF, koi & goldfish have an increased metabolism & require increased protein for increased energy needs. This is when fish pond care is essential. Pond Care Summer Staple Fish Food is the perfect pond food for koi & goldfish.
Benefits of fish Pond Care Summer Staple Fish Food include:
- Feeding fish when the water is warm, above 65F
- Rich in easily digestible proteins, amino acids, & vitamins
- Contains a stabilized vitamin C & a complement of important vitamins & minerals to help maintain the immune system of pond fish
- Contains spirulina algae, chitin & caroteen to develop vibrant fish color
- Formulated with wholesome ingredients such as spirulina algae, shrimp meal, and fish meal for increased growth
During the warmer months, fish pond care is an important part of pond maintenance. Summer Staple Pond Food is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of koi and goldfish in the warm water season, when the water temperature is 65º F to 70º F (18º C to 21º C) and above. Summer is the time of year when pond fish grow rapidly and spawn--activities that demand a diet high in protein. Pond Care Summer Staple Pond Food contains many unique and easily digestible protein sources, such as shrimp meal, rice bran, and soybean meal. These high protein components, in combination with essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and stabilized vitamin C, provide an excellent, complete summer diet for pond fish. Spirulina algae and other color-enhancing ingredients are also included to intensify fish color. Like Spring & Autumn Pond Food, this product is supplied in pellets that are long-floating but soften quickly so even small fish can feed successfully. Appropriate seasonal use of Summer Staple Pond Food and Spring and Autumn Pond Food will supply superior nutrition to your pond fish throughout the year.